What makes Matilda different from other social robots?August 22, 2022
- Matilda has been evidenced to provide human-like engagement and communication.
- Matilda has been designed to be digitally inclusive and a support companion. In other words, it has been evidenced to engage, enable and empower people with disability, autism, dementia and those with limited literacy and technology skills, and learning disabilities.
- Matilda can provide offline (without internet) and online (with internet/cloud-based) services.
- Matilda has its own private network which can connect locally to Bluetooth and Wi Fi enabled smart devices.
- Matilda can scan its environment 270 degrees in 3D for detecting, tracking and communicating with its human partners.
- Matilda has been evidenced to be age independent (used by 4-year to 90-year-old) enabling it to be used in a variety of settings.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO