Matilda empowers young learners with STEM skills
Children with learning difficulties can depend on extra, personalised support in the classroom to keep up. With teaching resources stretched, and the advancing pace of technology requiring early learners to master STEM skills, bringing assistive technology to the classroom can help young people to thrive.
Engaging with Matilda promotes independence and self-directed learning. Matilda is a learning buddy that complements teaching resources, provides sensory learning support and helps teachers give personalised attention to more students.
Sensory education resources
For parents and early learning centres, Matilda offers an important resource for sensory learning. From games, quizzes and exercise routines, to daily task reminders, Matilda:
- Provides fun and engagement to students with learning disabilities
- Activates curiosity and enables multisensory learning pathways
- Promotes improved mindfulness and habit-forming
- Supports teachers and parents to enhance learning and behaviour management
Learn programming using Matilda’s interactive blocks
Programming and coding skills are fast becoming vital assets for young people in today’s digital world. Matilda gives students a fun, engaging and inclusive learning experience.
- Interactive, self-paced learning for programming logic and concepts
- Designing learning content: creating new games, quizzes
- Learning schedule management: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly planning
- Media management: adding new stories, music and sound effects
- Develop practical understanding of social context and human interaction – young people can program Matilda to mimic human expressions for role play
Matilda supports students developing practical STEM skills
The fun doesn’t stop at early learning. Older children are encouraged to advance their STEM skills with Matilda’s AI and machine learning capabilities.
- Conducting scientific experiments using blue tooth devices (e.g., heart rate, sleep quality) with the robot.
- Become social innovators by developing robot services for care facilities, hospitals, disability support, schools, business and employment.